- “What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ~ Napoleon Hill.
- “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.” ~ Proverbs 23:7 (NKJV)
- “Your Inner World is an Inner Manifestation of Your Outer World” ~ T. Harv Eker.
- “In times of change, it is the learners who will inherit the earth while the learned will find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer exists.” ~ Eric Hoffer.
- “The secret of success is to find out where people are going – and get there first” ~ Mark Twain
- “If you don’t design your own plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’ plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much” ~ Jim Rohn
- If you think an Education is Expensive, try IGNORANCE” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain” ~ Philippians 1:21
- “A Woman is just like a tea bag, You never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water“ ~ Nancy Reagan
- “Become the change you want to see in the world, instead of commanding it“ ~ Ghandi
- “There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.” ~ Unknown
- “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “Life offers all of us a special deal indefinitely, With every choice, we receive at least one free consequence, Everything you do or fail to do counts. Every action has a consequence, even if it isn’t immediate” ~ Tommy Newberry
- “Live like you were going to die tomorrow, learn like you were going to live forever” ~ Ghandi
- “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke
- “Our plans miscarry because we have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind” ~ Roman Philosopher Seneca
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; But often we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one which has been opened 4 us!” ~ Helen Keller
- “Life is very much like a buffet line. Life is self-serve. Nobody brings it to you. You cannot sit at the table and bang your knife and fork for service. You have to get up, accept responsibility, and serve yourself.” ~ Brian Tracy
- “If you have something important to do and do not , life will move on you” ~ Les Brown
- “If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you’ll never get anything done.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile!” ~ Unknown
Check out this Great Article I found about Choosing the Right Auto Detailing Company. It is seriously a great read. I enjoyed and you certainly will also.
It was written by The Clean Machine out of Longview. Washington
1170 Commerce Ave
Longview, Washington 98632
Here at The Clean Machine we offer a wide
variety of services for your new or used vehicle. We Offer Auto Detailing, RV Detailing, Boat Detailing, We do detail work for just about any kind of vehicle as well as motorcycle detailing. We offer Auto window tinting, commercial window tinting, and residential window tinting. We now also offer Clear Bra paint protection! Protect your new car with Clear Bra! Have a smell you just can’t get rid of our Ozone smell eliminator can kill just about any unwanted smell just add it to your Auto Detail and have your car smelling like new again! We have been serving our local community for over 25 years and have a lasting reputation with all our customers.
We have a large variety of Used vehicles for sale as well as offer in-house financing ( buy here pay here ) to local residents of Cowlitz County. There is no credit check! With our buy here pay here we can get you in to most vehicles on our lot with a low down payment usually around half the asking price of the vehicle. We also buy used vehicles and take trade-ins. We have financed thousands of customers in the local area and have a reputation for great deals on used auto sales. Most of our used vehicles range from $2,000 to $7,000. We carry Used Hondas, Used Toyotas, Used Ford trucks, Used Ford Cars, Used Chevys, Used Dodge, Used Chrysler, Used Mercedes Benz, Used Mazda’s, Used BMWs. We also often carry used boats and used motorcycles. So come in and ask us about our in-house financing or buy here pay here options! We look forward to helping you find the best used vehicle for you!
Life can seem ungrateful and not always kind.
Life can pull at your heartstrings and play with your mind…
Life can be blissful and happy and free…
Life can put beauty in the things that you see…
Life can place challenges right at your feet…
Life can make good of the hardships we meet…
Life can overwhelm you and make your head spin…
Life can reward those determined to win…
Life can be hurtful and not always fair…
Life can surround you with people who care…
Life clearly does offer its Up and its Downs…
Life’s days can bring you both smiles and frowns…
Life teaches us to take the good with the bad…
Life is a mixture of happy and sad…
Take the Life that you have and give it your best…
Think positive, be happy let God do the rest…
Take the challenges that life has laid at your feet…
Take pride and be thankful for each one you meet…
To yourself give forgiveness if you stumble and fall…
Take each day that is dealt you and give it your all…
Take the love that you’re given and return it with care…
Have faith that when needed it will always be there…
Take time to find the beauty in the things that you see…
Take life’s simple pleasures let them set your heart free…
The idea here is simply to even the score…
Here is a Great Statement from the book Focal Point by Brian Tracy and something that I would love to have Feedback on from you. Tell me what you think of this. Tell me if you agree with it or don’t and especially why you do or don’t agree with it.
“Among the most important personal choices you can make is to accept complete responsibility for everything you are and everything you will ever be. This is the great turning point in life. The acceptance of personal responsibility is what separates the superior person from the average person. Personal responsibility is the preeminent trait of leadership and the wellspring of high performance in every person in every situation.
Accepting complete responsibility for your life means that you refuse to make excuses or blame others for anything in your life that you’re not happy about. You refuse, from this moment forward, to criticize others for any reason. You refuse to complain about your situation or about what has happened in the past. You eliminate all your if-onlys and what-ifs and focus instead on what you really want and where you are going.
This decision to accept complete responsibility for yourself, your life, and your results, with no excuses, is absolutely essential if you want to double your income and double your time off. From now on, no matter what happens, say to yourself, “I am responsible.”
After now that you have read this and understood it, it is now time to right what this makes you feel and how this could or even could not majorly affect your life.
Martin Ruof, top five income earner with Worldventures. Has the fastest growing
team in the entire company. Mentor to many!
Martin has experienced explosive growth, in teams all around the world. As International Marketing Director, Martin Ruof is coming to New Jersey, for one special day.
This is going to be an incredible training!Bring yourself and your entire team!!!
Saturday, June 5th 2010
Antonia’s by the Park
9011 Palisade Ave
North Bergen, NJ 07047
9:30am to 1:30pm
$15 Including food.
Don’t miss out on this special opportunity!!!
Registration at 9am
This is going to be a Great Page to learn more about becoming a better person through Self Development, by reading inspiring quotes, reading life changing books or watching wonderful Movies. It will also be a place for Business Owners to get there message out there and to share with the world what it is that they do and a way to do develop great relationships with other Like Minded people like themselves.
Facebook Fan Page: http://fanpage.michaeltorino.com
WordPress Page: http://wordpress.michaeltorino.com
Youtube: Page http://youtube.michaeltorino.com
Michael “The Tornado” Torino 2010 Yearly Goals
By accomplishing these Goals I am going to be a better person and feeling wonderful that I am more connected with GOD and my Family and have a wonderful sense of purpose in this life. I will be in tremendous shape and not only that but I will be having tons of fun while I am achieving all these incredible things.
|Kerasotes ShowPlace 14
650 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ, 07094
|“What an Incredible Movie Theater and absolutely Fantastic Movie I saw the other day. I had such a Great time watching this Movie and I know if you are into Sci-Fi like me you will certainly appreciate this Movie. Watch the Trailor to my right here and you will see why I love this movie so much.”|
|AVATAR takes us to a spectacular world beyond imagination, where a reluctant hero embarks on an epic adventure, ultimately fighting to save the alien world he has learned to call home. James Cameron, the Oscar-winning direct of “Titanic,” first conceived the film 15 years ago, when the means torealize his vision did not exist yet. Now, after four years of production, AVATAR, a live action film||
|with a new generation of special effects,delivers a fully immersible cinematic experience of a new kind, where the revolutionary technology invented to make the film disappears into the emotion of the characters and the sweep of the story.|
Official Avatar Movie
If the Formula for Financial Independence in Network Marketing is “Yourability to get a large group of people to do a few simple things over aconsistent period of time”, just what are those few simple things? Here’s one of them. Amazing NMPRO Community, what do YOU think?
My hope is you find enough value to spend a few minutes a day withme, and that you use that value to build a rock star career in NetworkMarketing. For 5 days a week (Mon-Fri), I will be bringing youinformation in at least the following categories:
1. My thoughts on Network Marketing and how to enjoy a better career.
I’ve been around a long time and I’ve made a lot of money. I certainlydon’t pretend to have all the answers… but I can get them. I’m goingchallenge myself to dive DEEP and examine everything we are doing witha clear head.
2. Answering viewer questions.
I’m really looking forward to developing an ongoing dialog with YOU. Start sending me questions now!
3. Interviews with people who have earned over $1 million a year in distributor commissions (documented and verified).
THIS will be interesting! I have a good list started. If you know anyone who fits this category let me know.
4. Interviews with important people from within our Profession (DSA/Vendors/Owners/Watchdogs/etc.)
5. Interviews with the giants of Personal Development.
Many of these great people are my friends and they LOVE Network Marketing. We’re going to hear why.
6. Interviews with Celebrities who believe in Network Marketing.
I think this will really help with our Global image (You’re going tobe shocked at who will appear on the show). I have my list, but if youhave Celebrities who are a part of your company, let me know.
7. Interviews with specific skill experts (social media/online marketing/public speaking/branding/etc.)
ALL GENERIC to our Profession and ALL FREE!
I love Network Marketing. I love the people involved in it. It’stime we re-brand the space, but we can’t re-brand it by just sayingwe’re going to re-brand it. We’re going to have the “Be the change wewant to see in our great Profession”.
In the meantime, I appreciate all of you SO MUCH.
I remain your friend and partner,
Eric Worre – Network Marketing Professional
P.S. Twitter will be an important part of how we communicate newshows, etc. If you haven’t already, please sign up to follow my feed athttp://www.twitter.com/ericworre.