- “What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ~ Napoleon Hill.
- “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.” ~ Proverbs 23:7 (NKJV)
- “Your Inner World is a Inner Manifestation of Your Outer World” ~ T. Harv Eker.
- “In times of change, it is the learners who will inherit the earth while the learned will find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer exists.” ~ Eric Hoffer.
- “The secret of success is to find out where people are going – and get there first” ~ Mark Twain
- “If you don’t design your own plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much” ~ Jim Rohn
- If you think an Education is Expensive, try IGNORANCE” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain” ~ Philippians 1:21
- “A Woman is just like a tea bag, You never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water“ ~ Nancy Reagan
- “Become the change you want to see in the world, instead of commanding it“ ~ Ghandi
- “There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.” ~ Unknown
- “Ifyou want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “Life offers all of us a special deal indefinitely, With every choice,we receive at least one free consequence, Everything you do or fail to do counts. Every action has a consequence, even if it isn’t immediate” ~ Tommy Newberry
- “We are what we think about all day long.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Live like you were going to die tomorrow, learn like you were going to live forever” ~ Ghandi
- “When you’re conversing with coworkers, customers, or investors, the richness and meaning of your story is what people really buy. Everybody thinks it’s the return on investment that you’re selling…but it’s really the story about ROI that an investor takes away.” ~ Tom Durel the former CIO /SVP, Blue Cross Blue Shield and former CEO , Oceania