- “What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ~ Napoleon Hill.
- “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.” ~ Proverbs 23:7 (NKJV)
- “Your Inner World is an Inner Manifestation of Your Outer World” ~ T. Harv Eker.
- “In times of change, it is the learners who will inherit the earth while the learned will find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer exists.” ~ Eric Hoffer.
- “The secret of success is to find out where people are going – and get there first” ~ Mark Twain
- “If you don’t design your own plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much” ~ Jim Rohn
- If you think an Education is Expensive, try IGNORANCE” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain” ~ Philippians 1:21
- “A Woman is just like a tea bag, You never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water“ ~ Nancy Reagan
- “Become the change you want to see in the world, instead of commanding it“ ~ Ghandi
- “There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.” ~ Unknown
- “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “Life offers all of us a special deal indefinitely, With every choice, we receive at least one free consequence, Everything you do or fail todo counts. Every action has a consequence, even if it isn’t immediate” ~ Tommy Newberry
- “Live like you were going to die tomorrow, learn like you were going to live forever” ~ Ghandi
- “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke
- “Our plans miscarry because we have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind” ~ Roman Philosopher Seneca
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; But often we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one which has been opened 4 us!” ~ Helen Keller